All you need to begin with online casino gaming!
What are the online casino games basics?
If you have never played in a casino online you are probably puzzled and confused about how to get started. Online casinos are still a relatively young industry and this is the reason one can find a small number of reputable casinos. Hence, we suggest you choose where to play, carefully. We have some tips below which might help you.
You are perhaps wondering if these games are fixed. No, they are not at all fixed. On average the casinos keep about 75% of money deposited so they shouldn’t need to dupe the players.
Although, at times we all have heard complaints from various players about the bad luck they have gone through after playing and putting their money at some non-licensed casinos that use unknown web software. As the online casino lovers hop from one website to another, it may seem random about choosing one to play at. Let us help you by pointing out that quality counts. Whenever you enter a casino site, even if you enter our Mobile Casino India, take a close look at the website or the free games everyone is offering. Study the reviews about them. Play one or two games to check out their interface and transaction procedures. And finally trust your gut. If you get a bad feeling about a casino website, do not play there, even if you can\’t explain the exact reason for the bad feeling.
The Basics of Playing
There are two ways you can play at casinos online. One is web-based instant play platforms and the other is downloadable software. Web based platforms offer nearly instant playing and almost similar experience to the downloadable software.
Playing at any online casino starts when you register an account on the website. Then you have to deposit some cash into your account. Players can deposit through their credit/debit card, UPI, wallets, net banking, etc. Take a note that some credit cards will treat deposits to an online casino as a cash advance. If this occurs then you may be successful in arguing the charge. However, many credit cards have a flat policy that a deposit in an online casino counts as a cash advance. We recommend using debit cards instead, as there is no cash advance fee and the transactions are faster.
Once you have deposited cash in your account, you can start playing. Be sure to check the rules first. As you play, we would suggest documenting everything you do.
After playing once at Mobile Casino India, you will know that it is a free game site and that will encourage you to play more here.
The Pros of Online Casino Games
There can be no argument that online casino games are a lot different from playing in a physical casino. Given below are the pros of online casino gaming:
- Online casino games are a competitive business and many casinos will offer a lot to get the attention of the players. Offering sign-up bonuses to new customers, adding 10 to 50% of their first deposit to their bankroll are some of the ways to woo the players. Some will randomly deposit money in players accounts and others will give away vacations for specified levels of the games. and these are actually beneficial for the online casino players.
- The rules are usually better than the rules in physical casinos.
- The casino is in your own home, on your Mobile/PC/Laptop. You don’t have to travel long distances.
- No one can bother you at an online casino, like smokers or some irritating player.
- You don’t have to feel obligated to tip the dealer.
What is Expected from a Player?
One of the biggest problems faced by online casino business is abuse by players. There has been much discussion about this issue at different seminars than the future legality of online casino games. This is a very legitimate concern as there are a lot of people seeking to trick the industry.
Although online casino games are a very competitive business, when it comes to player abuse, the industry shares strong feelings and the online casinos help to protect each other. Precisely, negative databases, or blacklists of players suspected of fraud or abuse are shared among the online casinos. Some of the reasons for being blacklisted are:
- Disputing charges
- Bullying to dispute charges
- Making use of others’ credit card
- Manipulation of the gaming software
- Opening multiple accounts per household or PC/Laptop/Mobile
Of these, threatening to dispute charges are the biggest problem the industry faces. The online casino industry term for this is a chargeback. This will get a player blacklisted fast. Multiple accounts per computer are considered if multiple bonuses are given to the same email address. In addition to this, normally at least two negative databases keep tracks on the bonus abusers, or the players who only play during bonus promotions.
Once the player is on the blacklist, they will not get entry to all those casinos which have the list. It is like a bad credit score or a police record that follows you wherever you go. Once on this list, there is no authority to appeal for the removal.
Doing business in the free world of the Internet is hazardous for both player and online casino game owners. For this reason, there seems to be an unprinted code of honor from both the end. Players do not have the liberty of analyzing the rules in a legalistic manner and doing whatsoever they like, which is not listed as forbidden behavior. With no higher authority to regulate, players are held liable to an implied good faith contract. Enduring above criticism and avoiding any arrival of uncertain behavior is important for durability as a player.
What are the best online casino gaming sites?
There are thousands of online casinos to select from, and for a new player it may seem confusing. You may choose Mobile Casino India to play. Please also consider these important factors before you choose our platform or any other:
- Is there a sign-up bonus? If so, how much?
- How are the rules? The rules can vary from platform to platform
- Are there transaction fees? If so, how much?
- Are the transactions safe?
- Is there a customer service number you can call? Is it toll free? If you call, is the line busy?
- Is the casino licensed?
- Is there information available about who owns and operates the casino?
- Who provides the software? Is it a reliable name?